Friday, June 10, 2011

Old Pictures of The Day

Fannie Virginia Casseopia Lawrence

The young lady is Fannie Virginia Casseopia Lawrence. She is 5 years old in the picture and was a slave girl in Virginia and was redeemed in Virginia by Catharine S. Lawrence. She was baptized in Brooklyn at Plymouth Church by Henry Ward Beecher. 

It is Heartbreaking to me. 

I Love this blog called Old Picture of the Day.
I really do.

You should go to his page and take a look. 

You know the old saying 
"A picture is worth a thousand words"? 

It is really true and the pictures are here on 
"Old Pictures Of The Day."

After you visit the Blog of PJM
please write me and tell me which of the pictures 
touched you the most and I will reply.

Love,
Grammy T.

1 comment:

Grammy T. said...

I didn't have any comments so I am going to post another picture from "Old Picture of the Day".