Sunday, October 2, 2011

I Will Not Complain

Tate is getting so big.
He is such a cute little guy.


Hi all, this is my first time back to my Blog in a very long time.  


I broke my wrist when I fell in the shower the middle of July 
and to mend I needed an operation of a metal plate 
and seven screws. 


I am just now back to typing with two hands. 


With physical therapy I am hoping to be able to use it better through the 
next few months. 


I just watched Nie-Nie and I don't dare complain. 


Here is her blog:
 http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/


And here is a video about her:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHDvxPjsm8E


So you see why I will not complain.

Love,
Grammy T.

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

Sweet picture and I am happy you are back. Sorry about your injury. You had metal plate and screws put in and I had a metal plate and 6 screws taken out of my ankle this summer. Not fun and very painful.
Blessings to you and pray your moments are ones to enjoy.

Grammy T. said...

Thanks LeAnn. People keep asking me if I am going to have them taken out. I don't think so. Did you have to have yours taken out? I hope I don't, that would be another operation. How are you doing now? I hope really good.