Friday, December 2, 2011

You cut my hair Miss Jiggy Gum

A Little Chinese Pixie I Met In My Travels

Do you remember the time that you cut my pony tail off because you were mad at me Miss Jiggy Gum? 

I remember too but we made up and were BFF's anyway. 

Our moms were always getting into tiffs and I never knew when it would happen. I'd get home from school and be told that I wasn't allowed to play with Jiggy anymore. 

"Why this time Mom?" Because, blah, blah, blah.......

So I couldn't and that's-that for sure. 

My hair grew and Jiggy and I always forgave each other. 

But it sure took our mom's a lot longer to be nice.

Love,
Grammy T.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is fun, I like that it's from a child's perspective.

Galit Breen said...

I love the story woven - the children's and the mothers'.

I have to ask- is this true? Aak! Cutting each other's hair!

Grammy T. said...

Thank you so much Cheryl and I love your prompts.

Galit, yes this is very true. I didn't cut Jiggy's hair, she cut mine. I hope Jiggy reads this and writes me, wouldn't that be fun?

Anonymous said...

That's hard! My mom's friendships never interfered with mine, and you just woke me up to the possibility that my friendships will have an impact on my kids!!